With over 26 years in the financial field, Vincent Parascandola is now the Senior Executive Vice President of AXA Advisors, LLC in New York, New York.
AXA Advisors LLC, is a subsidary of AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company of NY, NY, a leading financial company that provides life insurance and annuity products. The AXA Advisors LLC group has over 6000 financial specialists which can provide their clients with strategies and products that will provide financial solutions to meet their needs. Some of the services they are offer are:
- Estate planning
- Retirement planning that can meet one’s current and future needs.
- College- Develop a plan that will pay for your child’s education.
- Asset allocation
- Business employee benefits management which includes dental, vision, life, short-term disability, Hospital and more.
Before his current position with AXA Equitable, Vincent Parascandola early positions included:
- Systems analyst at Irving Trust Company
- Agent at Prudential Insurance
- Financial Professional, Sales Manager, Managing Director, Field Vice President at MONY President
At AXA Equitable he quickly moved from President of the Continental Division at the company to his current position as Senior Executive Vice President, where he is responsible for the recruitment, training, and growth and development of 225 financial professionals in the Central New Jersey area.
Throughout his career he has been recognized for his dedication and leadership in the field of finance, receiving such awards as the GAMA’s Career Development and Master Agency Awards.
He received he BS degree in Computer Science from Pace University, Lubin School of Business.