Wikipedia is an international encyclopedia. People from different backgrounds, education and opinions read Wikipedia. Your Wikipedia article should be made more understandable and accessible for people of different backgrounds to make business Wiki pages.
Wikipedia writing: Writing articles that are better and clear, relevant, to the readers is very important if you are an article, writer. Creating your first article and editing it from scratch need few guidelines, do and don’t you should know which will help you create better Wikipedia articles. Using Article Wizards helps you walk through all the steps needed to create your article.
1. Once you have registered an account using your user ID and Password you can start creating an article.
2. Subject for the articles: Wikipedia article requires the subject of the article to be “worthy of notice”. You can go ahead if the topic of the article is suitable for the encyclopedia. Ask questions at encyclopedia ‘Teahouse’ if you are unsure of the topic you want to write the encyclopedia article about.
3. You should check and see if the article already exists on the subject with a different title by searching Wikipedia first.
4. Before creating an article, it is better to practice editing the existing article. o learn editing basics tour through Wikipedia tutorials.
5. A Reliable published sources are required by Wikipedia like from internet sources should be used to gather references. it is better to start with archives, news, and books if internet source is to be used. Articles of living persons should come from a reliable source which should be particularly paid attention to.
6. On the article, you like to create you can get feedback from tea house, or from the talk page.
7. Use the user space you get as a registered user where you can start your article and then move to the live part of Wikipedia.
The article that you create should meet Notability guidelines and should use reliable public sources or they will be deleted.
How to create good articles: Good article has a good layout and it starts with an introduction, a clear structure and end with references.
Introduction: A good article starts with the topic introduction which is the lead section. the Lead section should be above the first header.
Paragraphs: Paragraphs should be short at the same time should be enough to develop an idea and keep the idea as the focus. One sentence paragraphs are rarely seen. Tables and lists are disguised in some paragraphs where Wikipedia’s embedded list and when to use tables gives the guidelines necessary to use these in the paragraphs.
Heading: They help clarify articles and are hierarchical.
Images: Pictures can be used in the article. Find a place in the article to position the images appropriate for the text.
Appendices: List the books and other works, notes and references and list of recommended websites.
Article Size: Avoid creating long articles. it should contain less than 50KB worth of readable text.
Style and tone: Tone of the article should be dispassionate, formal and impersonal. Two styles News style, and summery style are used by most Wikipedians for Wikipedian articles.
Readers should be provided with a context in the article. To establish context use wiki link.
Get Your wiki: Get your wiki can create and edit an article for you whether you are a business, an individual You don’t need to spend time learning the rules of writing and editing get your Wiki can do it for you and take all the pain of writing and editing. Wikipedia editors of Get your wiki can help with creating an article and editing it and you can avoid all the pain that comes with creating and editing an article. The Wikipedia editors create, edit and monitor your Wikipedia page and they even update it for you. They can create an article similar to that of a Wikipedian article. They make sure that all the Wikipedian pages are formatted properly, supported by references from a reliable source and written by following the Wikipedian manual of style and they guarantee that your page will be approved. Wikipedia pages for brands, public figures, and non-profits are created by their team. They can translate your Wikipedia page into any language.
Monitoring Wikipedia: Anyone(Wikipedian) can edit a Wikipedia unprotected page and improve articles for readers because it is an open source community. Some pages are protected from editing which is indicated by lock icon on the right of the wiki page. Some edits might be malicious and could hurt your business or company and Get your wiki ensure every edit of you Wikipedia page is monitored and is 100% accurate.